The safety and wellbeing of our visitors and staff is our priority and we are taking necessary precautions to ensure their continued welfare.
Currently we remain open for Red Kite Feeding together with our Coffee Shop and Gift Shop.
We continue to follow advice on the current situation from Public Health Wales.
If you are showing symptoms similar to those associated with the virus we politely ask that you do not visit the farm at this time.
In the interests of visitor and staff wellbeing, we have the following currently in place:
- Daily staff meetings to update staff on the latest advice
- A robust daily cleaning schedule
- Signage on site reminding visitors to wash their hands
- All drinks now served in takeaway cups with lids placed on the cups by the customer only to limit surface to surface contact
- Customers are asked to make full use of the space within the hides to avoid close contact wherever possible
- We ask all our visitors to maintain a high standard of personal hygiene whilst visiting the farm. Simple actions such as coughing/sneezing into disposable tissues and avoiding contact with your eyes, nose or mouth will assist in preventing the spread of the virus.
If you or your family members should find yourselves feeling unwell during your visit, please contact a member of staff immediately, maintaining a safe distance of two metres where possible.
Thank you in advance for your co-operation and understanding.